STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

We are using the STM32MP157A device in our application. inter process communication between the both A7 processor with the bare metal programming .

We are using the STM32MP157A device in our application. inter process communication between the both A7 processor with the bare metal programming we have doubt that how to select the both the cores independently . That is both the A7 processors. We ...

srikanth by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I run two processes each on a CA7 core?

Hi everyone,I'm coding a C application on Linux which has 2 processes. In order to optimize performance, I would like to run each one on a differente core CA7 - as I'm working whit dual-core STM32MP157F MPU. How can I achieve this? Any useful framewo...

OBaselga by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI pinctrl information doesn't show up correctly although SPI bus function properly, is this correct? I expect "AF5" show up instead of "Analog" for pin function.

On my custom board, I configured PZ0, PZ1, PZ2 for SPI1 with device tree, and linux kernel probed successfully and populate spidev node and it works fine, but if look at debug information in /sys/kernel/debug/pinctrl/, it populate something like "pin...

HZhu.12 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless LAN driver issues related to suspend-to-ram

Hey,we have an issue when waking up our STM32MP153 from suspend-to-ram. The wireless LAN won't respond and we get the following error messages through serial port:ieee80211 phy0: brcmf_run_escan: error (-110) ieee80211 phy0: brcmf_cfg80211_scan: sca...

RAhlb.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 MPUs Community summertime slow-down

Hi everyone,A significant part of the ST team monitoring this Community and based in France will take some vacation during August. Of course, few ST people will remain on board, but you may probably observe a slow-down in participation from ST. Thank...