STM32 MPUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Steps to Lowest power

From my understanding of the documentation, my steps to lowest power (VBAT mode) on the STM32MP1-DK2 kit would be: Connect Battery to VBATSet BREN in TF-ADisable wake sources other than from PMIC and RTCenter sleep via: "echo mem > /sys/power/state"I...

BBeck.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get the "Generate Code" to create HAL GPIO pins?

I've just finished the tutorials on MP1 and have built a few Nucleo projects. When I want to use a GPIO pin on the Nucleo board I go o the ioc file, name a pin and hit Project > Generate Code, and I'll see the pins at the bottom of my Core > main.c ...

msche.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linux RT patch on STM32MP157F

Hi, CommunityI'm building linux based firmware on STM32MP157F ad I need to apply linux RT patches.I'm using STM32MP157F-EV1 for testingAs linuxkernel I'm using ST linux v5.10-stm32mp-r2, of STMicroelectronics linux repo. This tag is v5.10.61 kernel v...

axel101 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smartphone connectivity

Hi,Is there any Yocto layer which can be added to ST's Linux distribution to connect smartphones such as Android Auto/Apple CarPlay? Thanks in advance.

JDave.4 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I create a VIRT_UART_HandleTypeDef?

I'm following the tutorial here but when I define `VIRT_UART_HandleTypeDef huart0;` I get error: unknown type name. It seems like the only include I should need is openamp.h, but that doesn't seem to do the trick.

msche.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LAN8720 Device Tree changes

HI all,We are using LAN8720 as the ethernet PHY for connectivity.The IC has 25MHz crystal connected for the refclk and we want to run in RMII mode. We have requirement of not using the INT_N for the ethernet IC.Upon exploring the ST Docs I was not ab...

NPal.2 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos