STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32mp157c Spi Dma Transfer Stuck Problem

Hello,I am working stm32mp157c. I want to send the data coming from ipcc to m4 to another chip with spi.My code is;void MX_SPI4_Init(void) { hspi4.Instance = SPI4;   hspi4.Init.Mode = SPI_MODE_MASTER;   hspi4.Init.Direction = SPI_DIRECTION_2LINES...

aliMesut by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157c changing pll4q clock speed problem!

Hello,I am working stm32mp157c. I'm trying to change the clock rate of stmcubeide using pll4q for spi45 (StmCubeIde outputs are attached.). Also The bsp setting is attached .Pll settigs is;   st,pll@3 {      reg = <3>;      cfg = <1 32 5 66 5 PQR(0,1...

aliMesut by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to setup stm32mp1 board to use with FileZilla?

Hello!I'm using MYD-YA15XC-T board based on stm32mp151 kernel 5.4.And wanted to share files with it via FileZilla ftp/sftp file manager on the PC.But i could not connect to the board, there is always login incorrect error, whichever login or password...

0693W00000Hr92tQAB.png
VRoma.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! U-boot Animated Splash screen

Hi all,How can i add support for animated splash screen on stm32mp1 ?I have understanding of the psplash recipe used for custom bootscreen which works completely fine. I would like to have animation while system is booting up.Any inputs are highly ap...

NPal.2 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos