STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enabling the PPP on STM32MP1DK2 board

Hi.... there Hope you all are doing well From past few days, I'm playing with STM32MP1I need to integrate the Quectel EG25G module with the image having ppp functionality To do so, i have enable ppp support at Make-menuconfig and build the image Now...

Resolved! STM32MP157A-DK1 can run LINUX and Python code?

Hi everyone,I'm new to using STM32MP1, in particular I bought a STM32MP157A-DK1 and I wanted to know if it was feasible to load Linux with the classic GUI, open a TCP-IP server and run some python code that I had already developed.Thank you all

KC by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP157C with MII PHY not working, attempt 2

Same situation as before - using a STM32MP157C based design + KSZ9021GN PHY but now actually wired for MII mode. Previous board was wired for GMII mode, even verified by Microchip/Micrel, not realizing the MPU did not support that mode (should have c...

BillR by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where do I find BootROM traces error codes ?

I am debugging a STM32MP1 boot but the bootrom does not manage to boot the FSBL from the SDMMC interface.I extracted the traces and ran the bootrom trace analyzer script. However, some of the error messages contain error codes for which I could not f...

bfh_dls by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST-HSMv2 programming - personalization data & fw id

Hi,I want to perform the SSP process as detailed at:https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/an5510-overview-of-the-secure-secret-provisioning-ssp-on-stm32mp1-series-stmicroelectronics.pdf(I also went over the STM32_prog documents)I am now try...

MVass.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Wake up STM32MP157AAD3 from LPLV-Stop mode?

Our board is similar to STM32MP157C-DK2 Disco board - All the Developer packages has been installed, At the initial FSBL stage itself board is not booting whereas required power supply is provided, In which the Voltage (VDDCORE_1V2) value related to...

JG.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! unable to make BSP work with stm32mp157 engineering mode

Hello. I've been trying to make the ADC work in my stm32mp157f-ev1 board. It is my understanding that I need BSP to make it work because when I disabled BSP in the ADC example code I noticed receiving the same result as my code. When I try to add the...

Yamir.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

We would like to use the USART1 in our design but the device is not available later under /dev/ttySTM. In the kernel log it seems that the device is registered but then the serial0 seems to use ttySTM1 and you do not have that interface available.

[   0.056781] Serial: AMBA PL011 UART driver[   2.010824] stm32-usart 40010000.serial: interrupt mode for rx (no dma)[   2.010858] stm32-usart 40010000.serial: interrupt mode for tx (no dma)[   2.010901] 40010000.serial: ttySTM0 at MMIO 0x40010000 (i...

MEnge.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos