STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! u-boot with custom dts name won't boot

OpenStLinux 5.4 Dunfell 06 22 20 Boot chain of TF-A, U-Boot and kernel. I had forked the three .dts files with custom board names. TF-A starts fine.But in u-boot, hangs before it starts. With exact same dts contents just using original dts name as t...

BillR by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

RS485 Problems

Hey I have the same problem as in this link:https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00001Te4msSAB/how-to-setup-rs485-with-linuxrs485enabledatboottimeCan you please help us?

BBoge.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to display IP camera through STM32MP157 board's LCD

Hello guys, I am working with STM32MP157C-DK2 board and Tapo C200 camera(ONVIF). I would like to display the IP camera live feed through the LCD screen.How can I do that? I'm still a newbie, so step-by-step process or any link towards a good document...

Jaison M by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

secure secret provisioning (SSP) not working

Hi,I've finally reached the stage where I can test the SSP flowI burned a debug AES128GCM key on my ST-HSM-v2 cardI created a 148 bytes secrets file and passed it through TrustedPackageCreator tool to get the 244 bytes fileI created a signed ssp-tf-a...

MVass.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos