cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeIDE 1.0.0 + TouchGFX 4.10.0: Working project inside (STM32F746G-DISCO)

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hello everyone,

Due to an increasing number of people having issues with CubeIDE and TouchGFX Integration i'm attaching a working project for STM32F746G-DISCO for your inspection - There were a good number of things to do before it worked, only some of which i highlighted in my quick-guide and even some of those steps were a bit ambiguous and could be executed in different ways.

I've written down what i've done to get this project working and i will use this in planning a video tutorial - It has to be somewhat official, so i can't simply start up the screencast and start talking. But i'll keep you updated.

/Martin

84 REPLIES 84

I have solved this first problem adding these lines

int main(void)

{

/* USER CODE BEGIN 1 */

DBGMCU->APB1FZ = 0xFFFFFFFF;

DBGMCU->APB2FZ = 0xFFFFFFFF;

/* USER CODE END 1 */

but now the interface run but I cannot arrive to my while(1) because the code go in loop inside the function osKernelStart();

/* Start scheduler */

osKernelStart();

/* We should never get here as control is now taken by the scheduler */

/* Infinite loop */

/* USER CODE BEGIN WHILE */

GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStructure;

GPIO_InitStructure.Pin = GPIO_PIN_1;

GPIO_InitStructure.Mode = GPIO_MODE_OUTPUT_PP;

GPIO_InitStructure.Pull = GPIO_NOPULL;

GPIO_InitStructure.Speed = GPIO_SPEED_FREQ_LOW;

HAL_GPIO_Init(GPIOI, &GPIO_InitStructure);

while (1)

{

/* USER CODE END WHILE */

//HAL_GPIO_TogglePin(Ld1_GPIO_Port, GPIO_PIN_1); //Toggle LED

if (HAL_GPIO_ReadPin(GPIOC, GPIO_PIN_1)) {

HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOI, GPIO_PIN_1, GPIO_PIN_RESET);

} else {

HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOI, GPIO_PIN_1, GPIO_PIN_SET);

}

HAL_Delay(5000); //Delay 1 Seconds

/* USER CODE BEGIN 3 */

}

/* USER CODE END 3 */

MPham.1
Associate

hi. When i open file of touchGFX from STM32cubeIDE, i have massage: touchGFX contains spaces, this can result in erroneous behaviour while compiling. So, i can't generate code my application. Please help me, solve it. thanks

This thread is very old. Are you actually using CubeIDE 1.0.0 and TouchGFX 4.13.0?

You should really update to the latest version. The follow thread is about the new versions:

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BwjU6pSQE/official-release-xcubetouchgfx-v4130

Cvega.11
Associate II

0693W0000059guTQAQ.jpghello friend

Touchgfx does not work for me, I get the pixelated screen I use stm32cubeide 1.4.0 it does not work for me download version 1.2.0 and also download TouchGFX V4.14 and nothing, change the version ==> V4.13 and still some help friend , I hope you can help me ??

I made a simple program in touchgfx and there it works, but the detail is that I use LWIP in my program, I need to use it from stm32cubeide