cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA7 pin voltage problem (STM32f767zi)

Paul_TESSON
Associate II
Hello, I would like to ask you to know how it is that the PA5 pin in OUTPUT (non-pullup and non-pulldown) delivers a voltage of only 2.6 V instead of 3.3 V like the others?
Thanks in advance
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Per the schematic and the user manual, PA7 is used by the ethernet. If you want to use it through the header pins, you can isolate it from the ethernet by removing the JP6 jumper.

TDK_0-1702829880804.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @Paul_TESSON 

You question is not clear!

Which GPIO? PA7 or PA5?

In which config? Output Push Pull or Output Open Drain?

Could you please show us the code of your pin configuration?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
TDK
Guru

Probably you have a hardware issue, like something else pulling down the pin, or an unexpected short, or other hardware gremlin.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

PA7 sorry

I tested on 3 st32f767zi, same problem

Please provide your schematics if you are using a custom board or tell us on which ST board you're doing the test.

Also provide your code.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I use a STM32F767ZI (Nucleo) 
You can see thanks to the link my code :
https://github.com/TESSON-MAKER/Test_Pin_PA7/

TDK
Guru

Per the schematic and the user manual, PA7 is used by the ethernet. If you want to use it through the header pins, you can isolate it from the ethernet by removing the JP6 jumper.

TDK_0-1702829880804.png