cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any guides on how to include X-CUBE-USB-AUDIO functionality into an STM32CubeIde project (.ioc)?

WFunk.1
Associate

Hello, I am looking to include USB audio streaming, this package looks perfect for handling a lot of the functionality. Just wondering if there are any guides on how to add this to a .ioc STM32CubeIde project for a different part than those in the Example applications. (STM32L475RG)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @WFunk.1​  and welcome to the Community 🙂,

A similar question is already asked here .

I advise you to have a look at this UM2195 "USB device audio streaming Expansion Package for STM32Cube�?, this will help on how to use x-cube-USB-audio library.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @WFunk.1​  and welcome to the Community 🙂,

A similar question is already asked here .

I advise you to have a look at this UM2195 "USB device audio streaming Expansion Package for STM32Cube�?, this will help on how to use x-cube-USB-audio library.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.