cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Needed: Custom Control Board with STM32G030C8T6 not Appearing in Board Manager

Ethan_hunt04
Associate II

Hello ST Motor Control Workbench Support Team,
I am seeking your assistance with a challenge I am facing while configuring my custom control board, which utilizes the STM32G030C8T6 microcontroller

I have successfully created a custom control board (with.json file) tailored to my specific application within the software. However, I am encountering an issue where the custom board is not appearing in the Board Manager of the software. This prevents me from proceeding with the necessary configurations for my motor control development.

Could you please provide guidance on how to troubleshoot and resolve this issue? Additionally, if there are any specific steps or considerations for integrating a custom control board that are not covered in the documentation, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

please find .json file attached.

10 REPLIES 10

Hello @Ethan_hunt04,

You can generate your project with the closest STM32F1 proposed in the MCSDK 5.4.8, and then import the generated IOC file into en empty Stm32f103c8t6 cubeMX project. (by empty I mean without of any configuration).

Please check carefully that the Motor control IPs configurations are properly imported. Once done, you can generate your Motor control project directly from cubeMX.

Regards

Cedric