cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-NUCLEO-GFX02Z1 with Nucleo-H755ZI-Q X-Cube Display Package

guc
Associate II

In the X-Cube Display Package there is a HelloWorld Application for X-NUCLEO-GFX02Z1 with a NUCLEO-H723ZG. Is it possible to change it in a way to make it on Nucleo-H755ZI-Q running?

Otherwise, is there a step by step manual to get the display X-NUCLEO-GFX02Z1 on a Nucleo-H755ZI-Q running?

Or is there an already exisiting project to download?

Since I programmed everything with the Nucleo-H755ZI-Q I would like to stay on this system. Is there another display to get fast running on a Nucleo-H755ZI-Q?

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @guc and welcome to the Community 🙂

You can use a ready-to-use example and make it work on Nucleo-H755ZI-Q.

You can also start and create your own project on NUCLEO-H755ZI-Q using STM32CubeMX and integrate the X-CUBE software package.

I advise you to follow these resources which provide a step-by-step on how to get started and configure a project in STM32CubeMX:

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
guc
Associate II

Hello Imen.D

I downloaded X-CUBE-DISPLAY.3.0.0 and found a Helloworld project for NUCLEO-H723ZG. I tried to make it working with NUCLO-H755ZI-Q. But at the very end there were so many thing which were not fitting so I needed to give up. One example is OSPI. Apperantly supported by H723ZG but not with H755ZI-Q.

How should I make it work from your point of view?

The UM2787" and the "1. Create Project | TouchGFX Documentation" I already worked through. But there is a problem with H755ZI-Q with the X-CUBE-DISPLAY.3.0.0 package. Somehow it does not work properly even I'm using Cube IDE 12.1. Taking as a component (SW Packs-->Select Components) GFX02Z1 does not work at all. Taking ILI9341 does also not look like it is described in the manual (see screenshot). I also added the CUBE IDE Project as attachment.

And TouchGFX also does not support the combination NUCLO-H755ZI-Q with GFX02Z1.

So how shall i proceed here?

I'm a little bit disappointed also because it is written that GFX02Z1 is compatible with NUCLO-H755ZI-Q.

Anyway thanks for your support!

Hi @guc ,

There is a short description of how to install TouchGFX X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out! - STMicroelectronics Community:

"Attention: If X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is not available in STM32CubeMX software yet, please navigate to "Help > Manage embedded software packages > STMicroelectronics > X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX". Then click on "From Local ..." and navigate to the x-cube-touchgfx-4-23-2.zip file to install the new pack inside STM32CubeMX."

You can follow this section Installation | TouchGFX Documentation and show how to install TouchGFX as well as all the necessary components in the toolchain required.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
guc
Associate II

Hi @Imen.D 

TouchGFX is not the purpose I actually have. Main purpose I have is to use the display without any user interaction.

So the bigger points I have a re the following:

"I downloaded X-CUBE-DISPLAY.3.0.0 and found a Helloworld project for NUCLEO-H723ZG. I tried to make it working with NUCLO-H755ZI-Q. But at the very end there were so many thing which were not fitting so I needed to give up. One example is OSPI. Apperantly supported by H723ZG but not with H755ZI-Q.

How should I make it work from your point of view?

The UM2787" and the "1. Create Project | TouchGFX Documentation" I already worked through. But there is a problem with H755ZI-Q with the X-CUBE-DISPLAY.3.0.0 package. Somehow it does not work properly even I'm using Cube IDE 12.1. Taking as a component (SW Packs-->Select Components) GFX02Z1 does not work at all. Taking ILI9341 does also not look like it is described in the manual (see screenshot). I also added the CUBE IDE Project as attachment."

Thank you and regards Guc