cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing ST25R3911B DISCO in STM32CubeIDE

Gfang.2
Associate II

Editing ST25R3911B DISCO in STM32CubeIDE did not generate an error, but it cannot be read. How can ST25R3911B edit NFC in STM32Cube?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi:

The X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 is an NFC card reader expansion board based on the ST25R3911B.

See X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1, UM2252, X-CUBE-NFC5 and UM2253

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

see https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00002Hy4fOSAR/how-to-import-xcubenfc5-into-the-stm-cube-ide-project-which-part-is-imported

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi

STSW-ST25R002 Firmware for ST25R3911B-DISCO kit (Source) is provided with a Keil µVision project file. The support of STM32Cube is not provided.

If you are looking for a development board with FW package available for STM32Cube, I would rather recommand to use the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 board and the X-CUBE-NFC5 FW package.

Rgds

BT

Gfang.2
Associate II

Can the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 board serve as a reader for reading data?

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi:

The X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 is an NFC card reader expansion board based on the ST25R3911B.

See X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1, UM2252, X-CUBE-NFC5 and UM2253

Rgds

BT

Gfang.2
Associate II

I am currently using X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1. Can I use X-CUBE-NFC7 to configure ST25?

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the FW package for the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 is X-CUBE-NFC5 not X-CUBE-NFC7.

Rgds

BT

Gfang.2
Associate II

Can STM32Cube add X-CUBE-NFC5? If possible, how can I add X-CUBE-NFC5?

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

see https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00002Hy4fOSAR/how-to-import-xcubenfc5-into-the-stm-cube-ide-project-which-part-is-imported