ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Icc figure for M24SR02-Y

I am experiencing spurious lockups of the I²C interface of an M24SR02-Y (see a separate post). Due to time/development constraints, it may be the easiest to simply cycle power to the device when this problem is detected. The datasheet is, however, no...

ASpen by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Password-protected data write on ST25TV02K tag

We have ordered ST25-TAG-BAG-U. I want to write a password protected data on ST25TV02K tag from it.I have downloaded ST25 anroid application to communication with tag.Using Application I can read & write NDEF text on tag using ISO/IEC 15693 protocol ...

Jignesh by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I am having difficulty reading tags

Hi,I’m trying to use the CR95HF in what I think should be the simplest mode. Reading a 14443a tag.I am controlling it from a pic micro. I have detailed exactly what I have done. Clearly the SPI is working but I am also missing something. Really appre...

Dcowa.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't make ST25R95 example to work in my MCU

Hello guysI'm using the STM32F070CB MCU in a custom board connecting SPI pins and IRQ pins to the MCU and trying to scan for NFC devices. We've tested the board and the ST25R95 with std32duino libraries and we could make it work, but we needed to see...

AKäfe.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos