Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Resolved! SPC5-UDESTK Serial Console ?

Posted on September 23, 2014 at 15:46I am using UDE 4.2.05 with the SPC560B-DIS (which has UDE debug hardware built in) I can load and run code via JTAG but ... How do I access the serial port connection to the target device ??? The target microcon...

sja by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SPC56 Max UART baud rate ?

Posted on September 23, 2014 at 15:43What is the max SPC56 (SPC560B54L3) UART baud rate ? Thanks,   Stuart

sja by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using standard libraries with SPC560D

Posted on September 16, 2014 at 16:03Hello, I would like to do some mathematical calulations like square root, sin, cos,... with the SPC560D. Does ST provide any libraries for that purpose which I can include in my SPC5 project? Best regards, Patrik

Patriks by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

fatal error: opening dependency file

Posted on September 13, 2014 at 20:39Hi,I have tried to compile an example with the SPC5Studio Wizard and get the following errors: 20:36:34 **** Incremental Build of configuration Default for project ChibiOS-RT SPC56ELxx Test Application for Discov...

SPC564A footprint and schematic symbol

Posted on September 13, 2014 at 00:50Hello All,Our next project will be using the SPC564A 324 pin processor. 1. Can ST provide the schematic symbol and footprint in Altium library format?2. Can ST provide the schematic symbol and footprint in any li...

How to prevent low level driver from changings

Posted on September 09, 2014 at 14:31Hello, Unfortunately, a few moments before I found out that I lost all changes I had manually done within the CAN low level drivers (changins in number of RX message buffers, filters, filter IDs, filter masks, .....

Patriks by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change XOSC speed and settings

Posted on September 03, 2014 at 16:46Hello, on SPC56EL60, I'm using an external 16MHz XTAL so I changed the ''XOSC Clock'' value in the configuration (default is 40MHz). I'm getting the error: ''SPC5_FMPLL0_VCO_CLK outside acceptable range (SPC5_FMP...

Resolved! SPC56EL60 using FMPLL as system clock

Posted on August 27, 2014 at 11:25Hello, I tried to use the FMPLL as system clock, but I get a behaviour which I did not expect. As software basis, I used the test application for the SPC56xL discovery board. When I understand the clock configuratio...

Patriks by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem using sprintf

Posted on August 08, 2014 at 11:41 Hi community, I am having trouble using the sprintf function to convert a variable into a string. It compiles just fine if I do char string[11]; sprintf(string, ''23''); And I can see the ...

henrik by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help No SPI Signal output

Posted on March 05, 2014 at 05:37Something wrong with dspi ?I have try debug with code for spi output signal with dspi module, it's not running. need some advidethis my code init :void initDSPI(void){ SIU.ISEL2.R = 0x0; DSPI_B.MCR.R = 0x80010000; //...