Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Can't compile on Windows 8.1

Posted on November 03, 2014 at 19:16I have clear Windows 8.1 (just restored from rescue disks) on Lenovo T540p notebook. I setup latest version of spc5 studio. When I try to compile sample I get error messages. I mark with bold text error. Under Win...

vromanov by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC5 Studio for SPC57

Posted on November 05, 2014 at 10:29Hello There,I installed SPC5 Studio 3.0 to compile my code for the McKinley SPC5780 as the ST rep instructed me to do.Unfortunatly I can't select that chip in the configuration.Do I use the right version ? (downlo...

pierre2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to start SPC5 studio after crash

Posted on October 21, 2014 at 14:05Hello, I am not able to start SPC5 Studio after it crashes during I worked with the pin map wizard. When I start the application, it only shows me that an error log in the .log has been created. The entry shows me ...

Patriks by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

make: *** No rule to make target

Posted on October 07, 2014 at 15:21Hello, currently I am trying to import and use an exported project within the SPC5Studio. Several weeks ago, I have un-installed SPC5Studio after I made a backup of my projects because I had a problem with the hal...

Patriks by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

License Expired

Posted on September 30, 2014 at 12:53Hi, I purchased a full license for 1-year, used it only for three months and today the error message came up as follow: main.c:1:0: internal compiler error: initialising license system Demo license has expired (-...

bycc by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPC56 ADC precision or standard channels

Posted on October 01, 2014 at 13:03Hello, Can anybody explain me the exact difference between the ADC precision channels and the ADC standard channels for a SPC560B? I read the ADC section within the reference manual, but I did not find any differen...

Patriks by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPC5-UDESTK Serial Console ?

Posted on September 23, 2014 at 15:46I am using UDE 4.2.05 with the SPC560B-DIS (which has UDE debug hardware built in) I can load and run code via JTAG but ... How do I access the serial port connection to the target device ??? The target microcon...

sja by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SPC56 Max UART baud rate ?

Posted on September 23, 2014 at 15:43What is the max SPC56 (SPC560B54L3) UART baud rate ? Thanks,   Stuart

sja by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos