Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Library files

Posted on January 07, 2016 at 11:18I want to generate library files for my C modules. E.g. I have a C module for timer with functions for initialization, configuration, start and stop. I want to generate a library module which I can use in SPC5Studi...

ssk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

make build boot.o error 2 on version 4.0

Posted on December 23, 2015 at 13:34Good mornig.I recently installed SPC5Studio 4.0 after SPC5Studio 3.5. I followed the guide, installed the GCC compiler and components. Then I imported the project on which I was warking. From that moment the compi...

PAL Initialization

Posted on December 16, 2015 at 12:43Hi,I am using the PAL Layer to initialize the pins of the SPC560D Discovery. It works very well, but I’m detected an interesting behavior.During the pal_init function some pins are set to high for 0,132 ms. This c...

SRAM faut injection

Posted on December 11, 2015 at 11:31Hello everybody,I'm working on the SPC56EL70L5 From the reference manual, I know that:“For platform RAM, the intent is to generate errors during data write cycles, such that subsequent reads of the corrupted addre...

RTC Initialization Issue

Posted on November 12, 2015 at 14:29Hi CommunityI have an issue with the Real Time Clock of the SPC560D. My application try to read the RTC.RTCCNT register. Every time during the read process the program pointer goes to 0x0000000E0, therefor it poin...

SPC560D - power control modes

Posted on June 30, 2015 at 16:50Hello,I am using standby mode for SPC560D MCU. The datasheet mentions about using DRUN or software reset for exiting this mode. Can you please explain on,1. How to configure the DRUN mode? I tried using API 'halSPCSet...

ssk by Associate II
  • 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

using UART

Posted on November 27, 2015 at 11:13Hello everybody, I'm using the SPC56EL70L5DISP board.In order to use UART, I put the jumpers in J18 and J20 to connect UART-MCU LIN0, following the board user guide.Running the test example with UART and blinking ...

eDMA with SPC560B

Posted on November 30, 2015 at 16:05Hi all, I try to get the eDMA Modul working. My starting point is an example code from the document ''Qorivva Simple Cookbook “Hello World�? Programs to Exercise Common Features on MPC5500 & MPC5600 Microcontrolle...

dominik2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using SRAM

Posted on October 30, 2015 at 12:43I am using SPC560D with SPC5Studio. I want to save the device configuration/status before putting the device to standby mode and use/retrieve this status when the device exits standby mode. Can this be achieved by ...

ssk by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos