Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

SPI configuration in 32bits!!

Hi, Iam working on SPC560B60L5 In SPI configuration it is given that maximum frame size is 16. But I want to transmit 32bit data in a single frame, how should I configure it?

SEsak by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to Enter into Halt Mode

Hi,I am trying to implement MCU sleep and wakeup mechanism using the MCU with the part number SPC560C50L3. I have developed a piece of code with reference to few reference documents(Reference Manual RM0017, AN4231, AN3316).In the sample code which I...

Resolved! Help for automotive grade mcu selection

Hi everybody,We are currently working on a commercial project for automotive industry. Since we are used to use ST mcus, we want to continue ST's automotive grade mcu. The requirements are listed below;- AEC-Q100 compliant- ASILB or higher level qual...

FErma by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Motor control tool-kit not downloading

Hi folks,I'm trying to get to know the PMSM motor control code for SPC5. On my setup updating to spc5tudio 5.8.1 has damaged something, and I'm unable to generate or compile the code.The error messages I get are:Cannot complete the install because on...

SPC560p spi configuration with two chip select

Hi All,I'm new to SPC5 studio. I'm using SPC560P development kit for my project. I need to interface two different sensor to the One SPI (i.e two chip select with one spi). Right now i'm using two spi chip select pins PA5 and PC8. I want to read data...

Boot Assist Module for SPC560B50

Hi everybody, The last time I asked a question here still is not answered yet. I hope this time I can get an answer. ​​We are using SPC560B50 series mcu, and want to program flash from CANBUS by using boot assist module during mass production. To do ...

FErma by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos