cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSM303dlhc Accelerometer functionality not working

ssena.1514
Associate III

Hi ,

After downloading the stm32f401 disco demo .hex file to the board, the accelerometer functionality is not working after pressing the user button as per the readme instructions. It means the LSM303dlhc chip is damaged.

So to confirm that, will you take my demo.hex file & download(via st link utility) into your board to see the same effect? If the accelerometer functionality works there it means the chip in my board is damaged.

After confirming this problem ,I will buy a new accelerometer module if possible.

Satya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KnarfB
Principal III

Don't have your board, so I cannot verify. I would suggest building the demo from source and debugging into main.c/BSP_ACCELERO_Init() checking that that component is malfunctioning before replacing it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KnarfB
Principal III

Don't have your board, so I cannot verify. I would suggest building the demo from source and debugging into main.c/BSP_ACCELERO_Init() checking that that component is malfunctioning before replacing it.

ssena.1514
Associate III

Ok thanks.​

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Dear reader: see the further thread here.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.