cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unico Merging of FSM and MLC

jspear
Associate II

Hi ST Community,

I currently have FSM and an MLC .ucf files. I have followed the instructions in DT0147 "Advanced design tips for the machine learning core and finite state machine using Unico-GUI", and have attempted to merge the FSM and MLC files into one .ucf for use in our product. Unfortunately, when I uploaded the new .ucf file, I noticed that neither the FSM, nor the MLC portions were working.

Looking into the merged .ucf file, I noticed that the very beginning does not start like the rest of the .ucf files I have created in the past, namely the turning off of the accelerometer and gyroscope and entering the embedded function mode. Below is the first few lines of the Merged.ucf:

Ac 09 64
Ac 09 04
Ac 02 41
Ac 08 64
Ac 02 41
Ac 08 66
Ac 02 41
Ac 08 67
Ac 02 41
Ac 08 69
Ac 02 41
Ac 08 6A
Ac 02 41
Ac 08 6C
Ac 02 41
Ac 08 6D

I have also attached the entire file in case it is needed (converted to a .txt for the forum requirements).

I am wondering if there is an issue with the Unico merge functionality, or if I have made a mistake in the process of merging them. Any help would be appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @jspear ,

Yes, this is a bug we already know. Sorry for that.

We have fixed it in our new desktop software solution MEMS Studio, I suggest you to use it instead of Unico GUI.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.