cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lsm6dsox datasheet missing informations

RDyla.1
Associate

Hi there,

After playing around with basic examples for the lsm6dsox sensor i am trying to fine tune its functionality to my exact needs. However the datasheet seems to lack information on these:

#1: Does writing the SW_RESET bit of CTRL3_C register reset all the register values to their default values mentioned in table 21?

#2: What does this quotation mean: "It is possible to select decimation for timestamp batching in FIFO with a factor of 1, 8, or 32."? (I know what decimation means in general, but not sure what it has to do with timestamp values of the lsm6dsox)

#3: What do batch data rates of the gyroscope and accelerometer mean in FIFO_CTRL3 register? 0 means each value is written to the FIFO as soon as sensor output is available? Does batch data rate need to be the same as ODR? Or if batch frequency is 2xODR, then it means that sensor output data is dumped into the FIFO every 2 seconds (in which case there must be some additional buffer which is not documented)?

#4: Table 72 contains "-" values for HPCF_XL_[2:0] bits and also for LPF2_XL_EN. How do i set those values to "-" instead of binary values?

0 REPLIES 0