cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC transceiver Android AOSP integration

Anarchimedes
Visitor

Hi, Iam a embedded systems engineer currently working on a NFC payment terminal using Android as it OS.

We have selected the ST25R3916B chip as the NFC transceiver, given its hardware characteristics it would be perfectly suitable for our application.

I know that there is no currently working example of its linux demo driver "STSW-ST25R013" on Android, and would like some directions on how I could implement this integration, Iam already familiar with the Android framework architecture, and have seen that the st21nfca and st95hf chips have been integrated into android in the past, but in both cases they dont use RFAL, and the above mentioned demo driver for the st25r3916b chip does use it. So, is there any nfc chip that has been integrated into Android that is similar enough to st25r3916b for me to use as a base for integration? Any help or information is appreciated, and if ST could directly give me any support I would be glad to share the code with the community once its has been fully validated.  

0 REPLIES 0