ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

blocking vs nonblocking RFAL apis

Hi, I am trying to understand the difference between blocking/non-blocking rfal apis.  ReturnCode rfalNfcvPollerReadMultipleBlocks( uint8_t flags, const uint8_t* uid, uint8_t firstBlockNum, uint8_t numOfBlocks, uint8_t* rxBuf, uint16_t rxBufLen, uint...

Luke_abc by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NFC Windows application for ST25DV

Hello community,I'm developing a FW for a board that uses the ST25DVxxxKC to show some board info (as tags) and to allow to update the FW.I've no problem or doubt on the board side (FW).I'm trying also to develop an application on a PC equipped with ...

ST25R3916 Card Emulation Mode Initialization

Hi all,  I have designed and built a custom circuit using the ST25R3916 (in differential mode with AAT) and a ATxmega128A4U micro controller. I have spent the last two weeks trying to get it working so my phone can detect it as a card as a starting p...

bentech by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to deal with I2C Communication for the slave x-nucleo-nfc07a1 in which ST25DV64KC incorporated and is interfaced with STM32WB55RG?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am working with I2C in x-nucleo-nfc07a1 where ST25DV IC incorporated interfaced with Nucleo-WB55 board, what is the slave address(device address) for this?I am firmware engineer, I have I2C Scanning program wherePreviously, I work wit...

BT.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increase reading distance of CR95HF

Currently, I'm using CR95HF on our product which went into mass production already.  The tag is small with diameter only 9mm.  In the field, we are seeing a few percentage of unsuccessful read from the first read and need to retry several times.  How...

chris1911_0-1710998627148.png

ST25 SDK for .NET

Is there a .NET SDK for ST25 NFC tags that will let me read and write ISO 15693 Type 5 tags in C#? I have the ST25R3911B-DISCO reader/writer board.The closest I've found so far is a COMMS dll which appears to be taken from the demo app and will not l...

TimLong by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos