STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manual for flashing the eMMC with OpenSTLinux?

Hi!I have made a simple computer with STM32MP151AAC3 processor.I have modify so I can boot either from UART4 or eMMC. My question is:When I want to flash OpenSTLinux onto the eMMC, can that be done via ST-Link and STM32CubeIDE? Just like regular STM3...

DMårt by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Qt 5 (5.14.2) imports from adobe XD stm32mp151

As the title describes, for my project which is based on an stm32mp151 embedded device, we are needing to import in Adobe XD generated .xd files into Qt design studio however, currently board packages only provide support up to v5.14.2. There may be ...

joshd by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to trigger Cortex-m4 from cortex-A7 in STM32MP157

Hello      We are using STM32MP157 in our custom board.      We are trying to trigger Cortex-M4 from Cortex - A7 BareMetal software.     In this we generated cortex-M4 code in CubeMX and debugging with ST32CubeIDE and in debug it's working fine.     ...

Flashing error

I am currently flashing a custom mickledore distro on a STM32MP151CAA3T and after the fsbl1 i get this error : ERROR: DDR addr bus test: can't access memory @ 0xc0000004 PANIC at PC : 0x2ffdf9d9 Can someone explain how to solve this issue?

Pavesino by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAI can't work in M4 in stm32mp157,when A7 is running.

hi,I use SAI interface for reading data  by M4 core in stm32mp157Only  in debug M4 mode(M4 is running and A7 isn't running),the read can success.When A7 core is running, the read will be failed(A7 is running ,but SAI is used by M4). when a7 is runnin...

csm_0-1714369714257.png
csm by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32mp157F DK2 yocto error while building the image

I had an error while building the image. I didn’t try to figure out why and why it was necessary to turn off the network. I just removed the entire function. After that everything build together.https://github.com/karu2003/stm32mp1_note openembedded-...

stm32MP1

I am a 100% new to the stm32mp1 series. I have been working with the stm32f3 most recently.I need help with direction on where should I start, down to the selected hardware. (not sure if stm32mp1 is even the right choice)So here is what at trying to ...

Zoomer by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[stm32mp1] Multiple ttyRPMSG

Hi, I have a STM32MP157F-DK2 with a firmware running with remoteproc and using remoteproc and rpmsg drivers to communicate with userspace through ttyRPMSG0, created at firmware init with libmetal and openAMP libraries. After multiple days of research...