cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Errors No Warnings but my LED is not blinking i have configured the correct GPIO pin also Still the LED is not blinking?

MGane
Associate II

Hello ,

The Micro Controller Iam Using is STM32h743ZI. an iam using ST link V2 programmer.

I have Configured My GPIO pins ,Clock and i have generated the code the code got generated without any errors once the code gets generated i have added the following code for LED Blink.

HAL_GPIO_TogglePin(GPIOG, GPIO_PIN_2);

HAL_Delay(500);

and i have debugged it iam not getting any errors it is getting debugged perfectly and it shows download and Verified Successfully but My LED is not blinking it is not getting Toggled.

i have Attached the code , pin Configuration , Clock Configuration , Setting .

kindly Give me a Solution so that it will be very helpfull.

Thank you,

Muthukumar Ganesan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In debugger, read out and check/post the relevant GPIO registers. You can try to toggle the pin directly in the debugger, too.

JW

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Is this a Nucleo/Disco board?

What is the hardware connection?

Is the LED OK - does it light up if you connect it through resistor to power source?

Read out and check/post relevant GPIO registers' content in debugger.

JW

Thank you so much Waclawek for a Quick Reply

yeah It is a Nucleo board .

the Hardware Connections i have attached as an Pic.

Yes LED lights up (LED is Perfectly Fine) i have checked the power source everything is perfect. and also i have given the correct GPIO Pins also i have attached all the Pics . kindly help me so that it will be great full

In debugger, read out and check/post the relevant GPIO registers. You can try to toggle the pin directly in the debugger, too.

JW