cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create STM32CubeMX project from an example ?

ranran
Senior II

Hello,

On starting a new project with new board, we need to have a STM32CubeMX, but in the cubeH7 example package, I do not find any STM32CubeMX project file.

How do I create STM32CubeMX project file with the example ?

Thanks,

ran

4 REPLIES 4
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @ranran​ ,

This is offered with STM32CubeG0 ackage (as first package where .ioc files are provided for examples).

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello Amel,

Thank you very much for reply.

We use H734 nucleo .

STM32CubeG0 is used with a different product family, so I don't think it should be functional with H7, Right ?

In STM32CubeH7 , (which contain examples for NuclesH7) , I didn't find any .ioc files.

Thanks for any idea,

ran

Yes, indeed the STM32CubeG0 package is the first one where .ioc files are delivered and it is currently the only one supporting this.

May be you can look on how to migrate an example from one platform to another.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello Amel,

I hope ST plans to do it in the future releases of other families too (such as STN32H7).

It will make creation of new project much more better because (becuase of some complex examples without ico we currently prefer to use code template instead of stm32cubeMX as base project)

Thank you,

ran