cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeProgrammer current firmware unknown

jlourencao
Associate

How can i solve this ? My board is a nucleo lnucleo-l476rg (genuine i think) but i cant do anything bc my cubeprogrammer dont works 

jlourencao_0-1726358904698.pngjlourencao_1-1726358927024.pngjlourencao_2-1726358937302.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jlourencao
Associate

I managed to update the firmware after removing the IDD jumper, but i didn't understand why, since i didn't read anything about having to remove this jumper for this ... 
Anyway, thanks guys :) .

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @jlourencao, to the community!

I haven‘t seen any faked NUCLEO yet, so I assume it’s a genuine one.

Did you tried another USB cable and/or another USB port?
Sometimes these are only charging cables or not suitable for USB data transfer.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @jlourencao and welcome to the community,

Disconnect and reconnect the cable and try again.

Try to use STLink firmware upgrade downloadable from here: https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stsw-link007.html

If It doesn't work, use STLINK utility (a depricated tool) to update the STlink firmware, 

SofLit_0-1726421810908.png

downloadable from here.

Hope it helps.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
jlourencao
Associate

I managed to update the firmware after removing the IDD jumper, but i didn't understand why, since i didn't read anything about having to remove this jumper for this ... 
Anyway, thanks guys :) .