cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with MX

scotte
Associate

I'm a new user to STM32CubeMX. I tried to generate code for IWDG on the STM32F746NGHx and the pProject Manager Setting dialog appeared saying 'The Firmware Package (STM32CU FW_F7V1.17.1) or one of its dependencies required by the Project is not available in your STRM32CubeMX Repository. Do you want to download this now? Yes or No."

I click Yes and a User Authentication Manager dialog pops up and saying "Please login to download a software package. 'OK'"

I click 'OK' and a box appears with a spinning icon and message "Loading.... please wait."

Then a User Authentication Dialog appears with 5 undulating blue lines appear. This eventually times out.

Then the dialog Authentication Error Manager appears saying "Connection lost... Try check the network etc,."

The same thing happens when I click the myST icon and try to log in.

I'm clearly missing something very fundamentally that isn't intuitively obvious to me being a first time user. Please advise.  Thank you,  scotte

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Seems the issue has been solved please check from your side.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @scotte 

First let me thank you for posting.

The issue seems to be linked either to the server or the tool network connection settings.

The possibility of having issue with the server is under investigation.

If you are connected to the internet via a proxy, please follow the steps from the article bellow to set the tool correctly.

How to set the network connection parameters for S... - STMicroelectronics Community

KR,

Ghofrane

Thank you for contacting STMicroelectronics.

For your information, questions about STM32CubeMX downloads can be submitted directly to the ST Online Support Team at https://my.st.com/ols.

Kind Regards, Christian ST Support

SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Seems the issue has been solved please check from your side.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Yes, thank you. I'm up and running.

scotte