cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMC SDRAM Configuration

TRadd.1
Associate II

I am unable to configure FMC with SDRAM in latest STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1.

Regardless of what I chose in the Mode section. Can someone guide me, what settings I have to perform?

0693W00000Bbk7BQAR.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

As stated in the datasheet , the SDRAM1 is only available for H725A.. and H725I.. ( 179 and 176 pin packages )

SDRAM2 being available only for H725I.K ( UFBGA176 package )

Please refer to DS13311 Rev 2 / table "Table 2. STM32H725xE/G features and peripheral counts"

STM32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You didn't indicate which MCU part number you are using?

STM32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
TRadd.1
Associate II

It is a STM32H725.

SofLit
ST Employee

and which package?

TRadd.1
Associate II

It is LQFP 144 (STM32H725ZGT6).

Hello,

As stated in the datasheet , the SDRAM1 is only available for H725A.. and H725I.. ( 179 and 176 pin packages )

SDRAM2 being available only for H725I.K ( UFBGA176 package )

Please refer to DS13311 Rev 2 / table "Table 2. STM32H725xE/G features and peripheral counts"

STM32