cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX 6.6.1 + STM32C0 package 1.0.0 incorrect config

gbm
Lead III
  1. When creating project using Board Selector, Nucleo-C031C6, the incorrect MCU pinout definition is created with two errors: I2C1 is activated and pins are assigned for it and USART1 is initialized using PB6&PB7 instead of USART2 with pins PA2&PA3,which is the default hardware config.
  2. The generated code for USART2 with DMA has incorrect initialization order (USART2 is initialized before DMA, so DMA doesn't work). It's NOT possible to change the init order using Project Manager - Advanced Settings tab. The only way to get it in order is by editing the main.c but of course re-generating the code restores the original incorrect order.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @gbm​ 

I was able to reproduce the behavior concerning the default settings.

This problem is raised internally to be reviewed. I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 137942 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @gbm​ 

Thank you for rising this up.

I added my colleague @Semer CHERNI​ from CubeMx team, as he can help you on your issue.

Regarding point2: please refer to this post  MX_DMA_Init order in the main.c file generated by STM32CubeMX, How to fix?

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
gbm
Lead III

After removing FunctionListSort line, the correct order is set and the generated project becomes usable but it is still not possible to change the order of init functions in AdvancedSettings.

So, the problem is MOSTLY solved. Thanks.

Anyway, the MCU package and maybe CubeMX still need fixing.

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @gbm​ 

I was able to reproduce the behavior concerning the default settings.

This problem is raised internally to be reviewed. I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 137942 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.