cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG ?. STM32F030 CubeFW doesn't allow to define with the GUI a Low threshold value on the ADC watchdog.

AIM65
Associate III

With CubeIDE 1.10.1, CubeMX 6.61 and CubeFW_F0 1.11.3 (but is also true with previous version up to 2 years old), the value you key in into the 'Low threshold value' field of the ADC is not recorded. Thats a GUI issue.

Then In the adc.c file generated by Cube, value is badly specified.

You have to manually edit adc.c to set required value and not forget to do it every time you regenerate the project with cubeMX.

Otherwise, the two threshold are operational.

0693W00000Une4fQAB.jpg0693W00000Une4QQAR.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @AIM65​,

Reviewing the RM0360, I confirm that value of Low threshold can be between 0x000 and 0xfff.

I let our STM32CubeMX expert @Semer CHERNI​ do the needed to fix the issue on tool side.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @AIM65​,

Reviewing the RM0360, I confirm that value of Low threshold can be between 0x000 and 0xfff.

I let our STM32CubeMX expert @Semer CHERNI​ do the needed to fix the issue on tool side.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hi @AIM65​ @KDJEM.1​ 

Thank you for your contributions and for your detailed explanations,

I confirm the issue on my side, it has been reported to STM32CubeMX development team.

Internal ticket number: 136494 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

I will keep you posted with updates.

kind Regards,

Ghofrane