cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC for STM32G474: How to select PLLP clock with STM32CubeIDE graphical configurator?

FValm.1
Associate III

Hi everyone!

Possibly I'm not able to see the right parameter to modify and so I hope there is an easy answer to my question. I'm working with the STM32CubeIDE with a project to begin to test how ADC works for STM32G474RE. I'm working with the graphical configurator (I think it is the old STM32CubeMX integrated into the STM32CubeIDE). I'm trying to select the PLLP input clock for the ADC12 in the Clock Configuration page. I think it should be performed by mean of an ADC12 clock mux. That mux should be set to select between SYSCLK and PLLP clock inputs. But I was not able to do that. Even changing the ADC1 parameters in all way possible then I couldn't accomplish that task. It seems that only SYSCLK is available. Does anybody experienced the same? How did you resolve it?

0693W00000KdXUqQAN.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @FValm.1​ ,

This issue is fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.7.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution 😊

Sara.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TDK
Guru

I can replicate. Appears to be a CubeMX bug.

You can add your own user code to make the selection, otherwise will need to wait for ST to fix.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello  @FValm.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

Issue confirmed from my side and I reported it to the dev team to be fixed. I will keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 124959 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Thanks for your contribution,

Sara.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @FValm.1​ ,

This issue is fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.7.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution 😊

Sara.

FValm.1
Associate III

Hi Sara, thank you for the good news! But does it mean that also in the last version of STM32CubeIde the issue is fixed?

Francesco

Hello @FValm.1​ ,

Yes Indeed, The STM32CubeIDE v1.11.0 integrates STM32CubeMX v6.7.0.

Sara.

sireevenkat1
Senior

Hi @Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA @ FValm.1,

In STM32Cube IDE  v1.13.0,How to select the PLLP input clock for the ADC12 in the Clock Configuration page. Can you clarify?
Thanks

Bug is still available in STM32CubeMx v6.10.0 (at least for a STM32G473VCTx)...

RBein.1
Associate III

Indeed, it is still an issue and has not been fixed for so long? I am using STM32G431C8U3 and have exact same issue.