cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H7 ADC3 does no longer offer selection for temperature after update to IDE 1.15

kdh
Associate

Hi there,

after updating to STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 with H7 Package 1.11.1 H7 ADC3 does no longer offer selection for Temperature Reference, VBat and Vrefint Channels. Screenshot was made with V1.14, missing selections are marked : - ]

kdh_1-1710932020575.png

Best regards, kdh

15 REPLIES 15
Marcelo Jimenez
Associate III

Hi,

Same problem here, using a Nucleo-H745ZI-Q.

I don't know if it helps you guys, but here is the diff that was applied to my IOC file. It does not allow me to generate code.

Regards,

Marcelo.

OriginalCDV
Associate II

I am running at STM32H747 with the exact same issue. Has anyone got a work-around until there is an official ST update to re-instate these settings?

Thanks

Hello All,

This issue is fixed in the latest patch release of STM32CubeMX v6.11.1.

ImenD_0-1714572591807.png

Thank you for your contribution and for your patience while we worked on this.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
JensH
Associate III

Hi Imen,

I have seen, that the new version 1.15.1 offers the ADC3 selection for temperature, vref an vbat again.

Thanks for the repair.

But I have to mention that I had to reinstall the offline repository for the H7. Without this installation, my CubeIDE crashed completely and I had to restart the whole PC.

Best regards

Jens

rogopodx
Associate II

1.15.1 get me further than 1.15.0, but i am now encountering the problem reported here:

https://community.st.com/t5/stm32cubeide-mcus/stm32cubeide-1-15-1-linux-wrong-adc3-oversampling-ration/td-p/668684

@rogopodx please follow the thread you provided for updates.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.