Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX V6.11.0: Migration issue - ADC3 Temperature Sensor Channel missing

JPan.4
Associate II

Target Board: STM32H743ZI2 Nucleo

STM32CubeMX: V6.11.0

Hallo community,

I'm encountering an issue about migration. When I migrated my STM32CubeMX project from V6.10.0 to V6.11.0, the setting for ADC3 was disabled in the new *.ioc files. In my old ADC3 settings, I was using the Temperature Sensor Channel on the chip. But after the update to V6.11.0, the setting for Temperature Sensor Channel in the ADC3 is missing. All the settings of ADC3 for the temperature sensor are missing, and there is no ADC channel 18 under ADC3 to set (The inner temperature sensor is connected to ADC channel 18).

I've also checked the STM32CubeMX 6.11.0 release note and errata. There is no such an issue reported.

I put the two screenshots in the attached files.

Best wishes,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

The internal ticket 176638 (not accessible by the community users) has been created to confirm/fix the issue.
So please follow the news on this thread here as stated by @Peter BENSCH 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @JPan.4 

Thank you for reporting this. I will escalate it intenally to the concerned team for more investigation.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Essentially the same problem as here.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

The internal ticket 176638 (not accessible by the community users) has been created to confirm/fix the issue.
So please follow the news on this thread here as stated by @Peter BENSCH 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.