Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cmsis_os.h and FreeRTOS.h no such file or directory

IDemi.1
Associate II

i was watching this tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPrcpbKNSjU

Differences between video and what I do:

my card is stm32f411re nucleo64 and i select the tim10 because the tim6 was not visible to me

these are pictures:

0693W00000BZaJcQAL.png0693W00000BZaJXQA1.png 

11 REPLIES 11
Imen GH
ST Employee

Hello,

Welcome to STM32 Community!

Please check the include Paths

==> Go to Project options ->C/C++ tab->Include paths and add new paths to your include directories

Imen 

Imen GH
ST Employee

You can also refer to the FreeRTOS example under STM32Cube directory:

Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.1\Projects\STM32F412G-Discovery\Applications\FreeRTOS

You can check this example and get inspired from them to configure your files 

Imen

IDemi.1
Associate II

hello, thanks for your reply, sorry for the late reply, as you said, I checked the included paths from the project options and as you can see in the picture, I added three new paths and the errors I got were resolved, but this time other errors appeared.

this is the file config i made

0693W00000BaA6UQAV.png 

these are the new errors i got

0693W00000BaA7IQAV.png

IDemi.1
Associate II

I checked the undefined reference errors about stm32 on the internet but I couldn't find anything useful

and sorry for my bad english

Piranha
Chief II

Well, then learn using the Internet first... The "undefined reference" error means that there are no actual function implementation, which typically means that the corresponding *.c files are missing or not compiled.

I know how to use the internet before I opened this topic, I looked at dozens of websites and i couldn't find a useful answer and I hope I'll write it here, by the way, thanks for your help, I tried to implement what you said, but it didn't work and I sorry for my bad English.

IDemi.1
Associate II

I think I should improve myself a little more on cube ide and c programming instead of dealing with the rtos issue for the moment.

IDemi.1
Associate II

see you

Hello! we have found a solution to this problem, it is a little unusual.

Try installing CubeIde on another computer, then create a project there and add FreeRTOS. Then move this project to CubeIDE with the malfunction and build. In our case, the problem was solved