STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New : STM32MP1 FAQ "Knowledge Article"

Dear STM32 MPUs Community, In order to help you further in developing STM32MP1 based product, ST has started to publish some "Knowledge Article" in this Community space. Those articles intend to answer to some FAQ, based on most common support cases....

Stm32 mp1 programming

I ask how can I program both the cortex m4 and the cortex a8 at the same time in mp1, can I pre-program both of them with cubemx or do I have to manually access the 8 cortex with openstlinux? are there any tutorials that teach you to do this?

SDall by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question regarding STM32MP157 ipcc implementation.

I am using rpmsg and OpenAMP framework for ipcc implementaion.I am trying to send some data from Cortex M4 to Cortex A7. Data array consists of integers of type uint16. But this transaction is happening properly. But when i use uint8, data is transfe...

USama1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to customize the rootfs on STM32MP1?

From my preliminary survey, ST provides bootloader source code, kernel source code, and Yocto/Linux for SW developers to customize the file system (rootfs) to add/remove the open source tools and framework. Is my understanding correct?

THuan.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP1 Engineering Mode

Hello, I would like to know in detail how exactly does the Engineering mode work on this platform. The information at https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32CubeMP1_development_guidelines are kind of vague and a little confusing. Is the Cortex-A7 bei...

Paradox by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

OpenSTlinux support for Openembedded Warrior?

Hi, On the OpenSTLinux Git i can see that there is the warrior branch and i would like to know when will there be a realease using this branch of Openembedded?Also the Zeus branch is now available (3.0), is there plans to support it too?Thanks,

VBurs by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos