cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No builders added when creating a stm32 project from an existing stm32cubemx configuration file (.ioc)

FGuaj.1
Associate

Hi I'm trying to create a new project from an .ioc file and I get 2 errors, first the "code generation could not be done most probably because the neccessary firmware package is missing, not able to complete stm32Cube project creation" then as suggested I use the "project>Generate Code" tool to complete the code generation. The files looks fine but I cant build the project, when I see the project propieties I notice that there are no buidlers added. When I create a new blank project using the same MCU part the builders are added with no trouble and the project can be build. the project from where I get the .ioc file is in this repo. What am I doing wrong? could it be a linux related error since I'm using Ubuntu 22?

2 REPLIES 2
Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @FGuaj.1​ ,

Thank you for sharing this problem !

In order to well understand this issue, could you please provide which Stm32CubeIDE and stm32cubemx version. It would be, also, helpful to provide the mcu used for this project.

Thanks,

Rim

FGuaj.1
Associate

Hi, Thanks for the fast response, I'm using STM32CubeMX version 6.8.0.202302231600 and stm32CubeIDE vesion 1.12.0. The MCU is the STM32WL5JCIX.

Thanks in advace!