cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-H503RB: FDCAN communication issue

ekatpurerohan
Associate II

I am use nucleo-h503rb evk board and i am configure fdcan communication. I have mention below my code please see. I have did not comes output on FDCAN communication.

please send me demo code for that

34 REPLIES 34

Again how did you connect SN65HVD230 RS pin? 

According to the sketch you shared I don't see termination resistors of 120ohm on the bus: https://www.buenoptic.net/encyclopedia/item/544-can-termination-resistors-vital-part.html

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I am attached photo of SN65HVD230. I have these photo see the yello colors two pins. these two pins i have put the jumper. so it is internal 120 ohm register  termination.

Ok what about Rs pin of SN65HVD230? is it connected to the ground? if you have schematics of that module please share it otherwise you need to test it with a multimeter: disconnect the power supply and test the continuity.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I have check model. Rs connected Gnd with1k pull down register are there.

could you please connect the RS directly to the GND?

I have Rs pin is connected directly GND. but problem has not resolved.

It could be a transceiver or module issue. Try another one.

But both models are testing Led blinking, Uart transmission is correctly run.

I mean the transceiver or its module not the MCU board.