cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudo for Company support. Moving to Nordic Semiconductor!

GS2
Associate III

Kudo for Company support. Moving to Nordic Semiconductor!

16 REPLIES 16

Hi GS2,

this error is detected by the very last GCC (12). this compiler has not been the default for a long time.

BR

Thank you Christelle,

With the next release: 1.16.0. - Build Finished. 0 errors, 0 warnings.

GS2
Associate III

Have tried to put question on Nordic Semiconductor -- did not get any response, accept automated reply that my question is assigned to employee! But there documentation is much better detailed, also they have both example for BLE_HID - for mouse and keyboard! It is hard to convert this samples to STM32CubeIDE. As I already bought P-NUCLEO-WB55RG - I will try to use it. 

@GS2 wrote:

It is hard to convert this samples to STM32CubeIDE.. 

Also pointless!

It's an entirely different stack for an entirely different radio. It won't work on an ST chip!

unsigned_char_array
Senior III

It is at times like these is when I miss a down vote button. This topic is a waste of everyone's time.

Kudo posts if you have the same problem and kudo replies if the solution works.
Click "Accept as Solution" if a reply solved your problem. If no solution was posted please answer with your own.

Yes, I would agree with you, if you tell - how to remove this topic!

Thank you Andrew again. Now I understand that I need to find other company that have BLE_HID mouse and keyboard examples, or better combo, so I can start developing my wireless controller with an air mouse and custom keyboard!