cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry About Availability of STM32H573ZIT3 (LDO Version) Microcontroller

ManjuMulimani
Associate II

Hi,

I have decided to use the STM32H573xx microcontroller. According to the datasheet, there are two versions: one with SMPS and one with LDO. My requirements specify not to use the SMPS, so I chose the STM32H573ZIT3, which does not have the 'Q' suffix indicating the SMPS feature. However, I am unable to find the LDO version available for sale on any websites, and it is not listed on Silicon Expert. Could you please advise why the LDO version is not being sold and suggest a solution for obtaining it for my project?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @ManjuMulimani

You've already answered your question. Q is an extra letter indicating the SMPS.

In Cube Mx type STM32H573ZI

You will get two part numbers one with Q and one without:

SofLit_0-1725983315419.png

So you need: STM32H573ZIT6 as LDO flavor.

Mouser: https://www.mouser.fr/ProductDetail/STMicroelectronics/STM32H573ZIT6?qs=amGC7iS6iy9pV47TFGQbMg%3D%3D&srsltid=AfmBOor3hqKstfZY_iW-ZvIinGPKjNAtP5YIRS6LWJpJsQ0YIryjqz0H

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @ManjuMulimani

You've already answered your question. Q is an extra letter indicating the SMPS.

In Cube Mx type STM32H573ZI

You will get two part numbers one with Q and one without:

SofLit_0-1725983315419.png

So you need: STM32H573ZIT6 as LDO flavor.

Mouser: https://www.mouser.fr/ProductDetail/STMicroelectronics/STM32H573ZIT6?qs=amGC7iS6iy9pV47TFGQbMg%3D%3D&srsltid=AfmBOor3hqKstfZY_iW-ZvIinGPKjNAtP5YIRS6LWJpJsQ0YIryjqz0H

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.