cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cube IDE Version: 1.15.1 Problems

thannara123
Senior

I am using Mac Os 

I installed Cube IDE Version: 1.15.1. And tried to progarm ,i lost a lot of time by software error.

When i configure the .ioc where I configured TIM1 with some parameter .

After the  code generated and wrote some programs ,but not worked, the problem the .ioc auto generate didnt generated the __HAL_RCC_GPIOB_CLK_ENABLE();   is it normally or any other problem with me ?

so the TIM will not turn on

Also there are another problem i found is 

In new project ,we trying to enter the stm32 controller to enter the selector only one letter is pressing and the next entry is automatically jumped to the next entry field ,irritating . pleas correct it ,

Whcih one is the stable version ?

3 REPLIES 3
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello  @thannara123

>>When i configure the .ioc where I configured TIM1 with some parameter  

Could you specify more the TIM config or provide a minimal code so we can reproduce it on our side? 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

thannara123
Senior

Hi TImer configuration was corrected mistaken by some calculation . Some of time when i generate the configuration to code it actually not generate all ,we need to repate the code generation ?

And also please make solution for  In new project ,we trying to enter the stm32 controller to enter the selector only one letter is pressing and the next entry is automatically jumped to the next entry field 

Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @thannara123

I reported the part number issue internally for further investigation.

Internal ticket number: 180961  (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.