waclawekjan_0-1702641291256.png

waclawekjan_1-1702641397065.png

JW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @waclawek.jan ,

I confirm the typo in AN2606,  for STM32G0B1, the Bootloader supports I2C1 and I2C2.

This issue is already reported  internally.

Internal ticket number: 164780 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @waclawek.jan ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I will check internally  and I will get back to you with more details as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @waclawek.jan ,

I confirm the typo in AN2606,  for STM32G0B1, the Bootloader supports I2C1 and I2C2.

This issue is already reported  internally.

Internal ticket number: 164780 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you.

Kaouthar

Thanks, Kaouthar!

JW

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @waclawek.jan ,

This issue is fixed in AN2606 Rev62.

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity.

Kaouthar