cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! MotorPilot 5.Y.3 The value of the measured current is displayed incorrectly in the main window.

MK.1
Senior
5 REPLIES 5
LHOUE
ST Employee

Hi, Thanks you for your feedback.

I have try to reproduce your problem but without success.

Could you give me more details please ?

Have you modified the qml file or the json file?

BRs

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
MK.1
Senior

Hi,

Win7, X-Nucleo IHM08 + Nucleo 446RE, LL driver.

Pilot 5.y.3 default. In torque control mode, it is not possible to enter a value greater than 500 s16A.

Pilot 5.y.2 default. In torque control mode, it is not possible to enter a value greater than 4000 s16A.

In the position control mode, it is not at all clear what is displayed in the window TargetTorque. The value does not match any of the registers.

Best regards.

LHOUE
ST Employee

Hi,

You can modify the GUI to fit to your needs. Just edit DefaultApp.qml (in GUI Folder) iwth the values you want.

For example, for torque range you can modify the from and to property of spinbox of id: rampTargetTorque :

SpinBox {

id: rampTargetTorque

property real rampTorqueRefRegVal: mcRegBank.getRegisterByName( "I_Q_REF" ).value

to: 32767

Anyway this will be fix in next release of MotorPilot.

For the position control mode which qml and register.json files do you use?

BRs

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
MK.1
Senior

Hi!

I didn't know that you can change the interface with the qml file. Therefore, I used the default interface. Thanks for the advice to switch the interface to position control.

MK.1
Senior

I use RegListSTMV2.json

I switched the interface to position control mode (PositionControlApp.qml)

Communication breaks after trying to enter a value.

0693W00000FCKSsQAP.jpg0693W00000FCKRVQA5.jpg