cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ST-LINK detected! Please connect ST-LINK and restart the debug session. Please help me. I am user.

NKann.1
Associate III

I am using STM32CubeIDE for my project . when i want to run the code i am getting this pop up.i am not able to solve this issue.

45 REPLIES 45
LaurentL
ST Employee

Hello, glad it works.

You can mark my previous answer as best for people to find the answer directly in the future.

Yes, JTAG Reset pin is not mandatory so left unconnected is ok.

It is not used by STLINK, so no issue.

Rgds,

Laurent

NKann.1
Associate III

Thank you so much.

NKann.1
Associate III

my Microcontroller has 1.4 Mb of RAM. I need 700 Kb. when i am exceeding 128 Kb it is showing error (RAM overflowed by 1904 bytes).

I have attached screenshot and one .txt file that has error message. please resolve this problem.0693W00000BaI3EQAV.jpg0693W00000BaI34QAF.jpg

This is already a monstrously long thread, honestly got a NEW problem, start a NEW thread.

The 1.4MB is likely NOT contiguous, you're going to need to define the different spaces in the Linker Script (.LD) or related UI, and then direct content into the various RAM regions depending on appropriateness, either at an object/routine level or via the attribute directive.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
NKann.1
Associate III

Sorry about that . I will make threads as you have suggested .

Thanks for your suggestion. i will try it out.

Yack
Associate II

Hello everyone,

I have similar problem with Nucleo 32 G431KB. I just opened brand new package , tried to run a sample program and was forced to update firmware in ST Link V3. Seems like update failed and the device is basically not upgradeable. Unable to connect/upgrade through STM32 IDE or ST Utility.

I have some other Nucleo boards (G431RB) and this one works without an issue. Any idea what do to with this ?

Jacek