Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue  in each corporate company. “"Path building" refers to the pro...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

SPC560D40L1 - ADC does not finish sampling

Posted on April 03, 2014 at 12:21Hi, I'm trying to setup an analog conversion on SPC560D40L1. I activated the ADC in HAL configuration, defined a adc-conversion-group that consists of channel 0 (ADC1_P[0] on Pin PB4). The ADC does not finish the sa...

sp by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM with eMIOS on group0 ch 0..5

Posted on March 31, 2014 at 20:03Hi, it's my first Project with a SPC560D40 an SPC5 Studio. I'm trying to generate PWM-Signals on the Pins RA0 to RA5. When I look in the eMIOs Settings of the SPC560Dxx HAL Driver Component, I can only activate eMIOs...

sp by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ARM Cortex A8,A9 processor 1GHz

Posted on March 19, 2014 at 12:34I do not know why ST does not have GHz range Cortex A8 processors like TI,freescale,samsung,...? I think ST can produce them with low cost of samsung but at the quality of freescale or better. ST have stm32 in cortex...

ChibiCube

Posted on March 02, 2014 at 02:00Hello to everyone, I am Rocco Marco and I am going to introduce ChibiCube v2.0.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2IVJro_tqs ChibiCube is a project realized by two trainees thanks to the technological support and knowle...

Problem to execute a TEST application on the SPC56EL70L5

Posted on February 19, 2014 at 03:23Hi, I'm starting to use a SPC56L-Discovery board that I connect with the PC through the SPC5-UDESTK jtag-usb adapter. I installed the SPC5Studio and the UDE 4.0 to debug my board and load programs on it. But I hav...

vittorio by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST sibling of mpc563mzp66?

Posted on January 17, 2014 at 22:35With the ST & Freescale alliance and some chips being the same, I wonder if mpc563mzp66 is one of them? If it is, how would I figure out the ST part name? As far as I know it is not as as easy as just swapping the...

arro239 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Include DWARF debug information

Posted on February 05, 2014 at 09:13Dear Sir/Madam,When working with UDE Visual Platform it is possible to view the status of a certain variable. However, in my case it is not possible to view the status of those variables. According to PLS this is ...

SPC5Studio v 2.0

Posted on January 24, 2014 at 17:27Hi, I have downloaded last version of SPCStudio: v. 2.0, this is version written in the web page, but the files refer to version 1.3.1. In past  i have downloaded version 1.3.1, but Help-->About SPC5Studio refer ''...

berardo by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC5-UDEDEBG Key not working with SPC5STUDIO

Posted on January 27, 2014 at 15:10Hello,I have ordered and received the following product:SPC5-UDESTK-FULL.This came with a card with a key on it. When I input this key into the website: http://register.hightec-rt.com/ I get the message:Please ente...