cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download STSW-IMG043 for x-Nucleo-53l7a1

aroshani
Associate III

Hi,

I'm trying to download the STSW-IMG043 software package for VL53L7CH and VL53L8CH.

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-img043.html#

It fails every time that I try to download. All other packages from the imaging software section are available but this STSW-IMG043 one. We need it for  x-Nucleo-53l7a1 development.

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/imaging-software/products.html

Could you please let me know how I can download STSW-IMG043?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @aroshani 

The forum moderator had marked your post as needing a little more investigation and direct support. An online support case has been created on your behalf, and I am in touch with you directly now to take this a little further.

Regards,

Billy

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

I will check internally and get back to you as soon as possible.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
SofLit
ST Employee

Update: an internal team is working on the issue.

We will get back to you with a feedback as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

Hello,
The issue has been normally fixed. Can you please retry ? 
Sorry for the inconvenience,
regards

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'

Hello,

Thanks for following up on the request. The problem is still there and I can't download the STSW-IMG043 software package for VL53L7CH and VL53L8CH.

An interesting fact is that when I'm already logged in to my ST account, after clicking on the download link, the page goes to the special login page and asks for login or registration.  Please see the attached pictures

So each time you click to download the package and login nothing happens. So you try to click again for download and it asks you to login again?

Yes, that is true.

I tried Firefox and Chrome. Same.

I've cleared the cache, still the same.

Don't worry, as ST employee I'm facing the same issue 😉

I will push internally to get it fixed.

John E KVAM
ST Employee

I just tried it as both an employee and as a 'user'. 

Worked fine for me. 

Very odd.

Can you try another computer? Or maybe try downloading from home? (I'm thinking it's an IT issue with a company firewall.)

- john

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'

Hi John,

Thank you for your support.

I've tried from both a Linux and a Windows machine. Same issue.

I believe this is not an IT issue because I can download other packages like STSW-IMG042 without any problem.

Please see the attached image.