cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-MIC007V1

OsBo
Associate

HI,

I'm a beginner. I should set up some STEVAL-MIC007V1 MEMS microphones. I have Nucleo-F401RE and X-Nucleo-AMICAM1. I have already downloaded the X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 software package.
Is it sufficient to install the UltrasoundFFT.exe executable or is it necessary to download additional software to use MEMS microphones?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
SimonePradolini
ST Employee

Hello @OsBo 

UltrasoundFFT.exe is the software tool to be used together with the proper UltrasoundFFT firmware installed on the STM32. X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 contains different examples and supports different combinations of NUCLEO, X-NUCLEO and STEVAL boards.

UltrasoundFFT demo is available for NUCLEO-L476RG + X-NUCLEO-AMICAM1, NUCLEO-L4R5ZI + X-NUCLEO-AMICAM1 and STEVAL-STWINKT1B only. There is no support for NUCLEO-F401RE + X-NUCLEO-AMICAM1.

To use X-NUCLEO-AMICAM1 safely, read carefully hardware configuration needed. I suggest you to have a look  to UM1901 chapter 2.8 and UM2649.

Best regards

Simone

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.