Imaging (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Whether VL53L1X TOF sensor working in sunlight?

I have VL53L1X SATEL development board, I checked the performance of sensor indoors It was accurate and sturdy. But when I checked it outdoors-in sunlight readings varies continuously and haphazardly for steady position of sensor and obstacle. If thi...

YGHAD by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Laser power of VL53L0CXV0DH ?

I checked datasheet of part VL53L0CXV0DH, but i cannot find information about laser power. There is description about power consumption of whole device but no data for laser only. We need this information for application certification process.Is ther...

RLee.9 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L1X 50 Hz ranging frequency unavailable?

User manual said "It is the fastestminiature ToF sensor on the market with accurateranging up to 4 m and fast ranging frequency up to50 Hz"I could not reach such frequency with all possible tested configuration. The best result was 37 Hz with the val...

Kabron by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPIO use of VL53L0X

Dear St, I'm using the VL53L0X to detect an object at a distance lower than 30cm. I need that the GPIO is activated (turned down to GND) if an object is present below that distance. If possible it would be better if the sensor is able to detect if th...

CGiov by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROI for the VL53L1X

I'm looking for an example of reducing the ROI with the API for the VL53L1X. I prefer the API released by POLOLU, since I am working with an Arduino, but anything at this point will be greatly welcomed!  POLOLU directed me to your site. From the docu...

GRoes by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos