Imaging (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

vl53l0x stopped working suddenly !

vl53l0x was working good at start. I have connected i2c thermal camera in parallel with vl53lox sensor.. It was working good for past 3days.and then suddenly sometimes it stops updating the reading. When i restart it, it was working normal. Suddenly ...

Yadav by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple vl53l1x sensor

Hello , I need to use 2~3 vl53l1x sensor breakout(from pololu) with nodemcu32s ,use arduino ide , My code is below, It work fine if I only use one chip ,​#include <Wire.h> #include <vl53l1_api.h>   VL53L1_Dev_t dev; VL53L1_DEV Dev = &dev;   int statu...

0690X00000ArJNKQA3.jpg

VL53L1X sensor fail to measure

Hello,I want to measure distance with VL53L1X connected to ESP32. I can read correctly vl53l1x reference registers and I initialize without problem but i can't read measures.I want to get readings by polling.This is my code:-------------------------...

Mcabe.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL6180X stops responding on I2C

We are using a VL6180X to set the state of GPIO1 when the detected distance goes outside a range. That part appears to work fine, until for no reason we can determine the VL6180X stops responding to any I2C requests. The only way we have been able ...

RRapi.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VL53L1 family IR bandpass filter information

ST say that VL53L1 family integrates a SPAD (single photon avalanche diode) array, physical infrared filters ...​If I use this sensor in close proximity with a device that emits light at a wavelength of 850 nm, I need IR filter information to predict...

DKim.13 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What are the purpose of the I2C functions?

Hi,For a project, I am trying to interface the VL53L1 sensor with the MSP432P401R development board using the API from ST. I'm writing the functions for writing and reading all the bits using I2C, and I was wondering what was the explicit purpose for...

LChan.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos