STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 Cortex M4 OpenOCD Debug

Hello all,I'm trying to debug the cortex M4 coprocessor using OpenOCD on a raspberry pi and SWD connection.After starting the debug session on CubeIDE, I can control the program execution, step by step for example, but only on the cortex A7, although...

fabiops by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

EXTI Interrupt conflict

Hello,I have a interrupt conflict between two peripherals on pins PK7 and PI7. I am aware that these two end up on same EXTI7 interrupt mux, hence conflict in interrupt occurs. I am wondering if there is a way to separate these interrupts on differen...

vsaakian by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[stm32mp1] Multiple ttyRPMSG

Hi, I have a STM32MP157F-DK2 with a firmware running with remoteproc and using remoteproc and rpmsg drivers to communicate with userspace through ttyRPMSG0, created at firmware init with libmetal and openAMP libraries. After multiple days of research...

run Weston fail on Buildroot

Hi,The MP157F-DK2 comes with an SD card attached. Weston (ver 5.0.0) with DRM works well.But if I want to run Weston(ver 10.0.1) on Buildroot, it will fail.Do I need to build more packages for Weston?I am using the version of Buildroot.a. buildroot:...

wG.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos