STM32 MPUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32MP1

I am a 100% new to the stm32mp1 series. I have been working with the stm32f3 most recently.I need help with direction on where should I start, down to the selected hardware. (not sure if stm32mp1 is even the right choice)So here is what at trying to ...

Zoomer by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[stm32mp1] Multiple ttyRPMSG

Hi, I have a STM32MP157F-DK2 with a firmware running with remoteproc and using remoteproc and rpmsg drivers to communicate with userspace through ttyRPMSG0, created at firmware init with libmetal and openAMP libraries. After multiple days of research...

STM32MP1 - Bare metal on A7

Hi,I have a current project using the M7 that I need to port over to the A7. The goal is to be running bare-metal code on the A7, like we are on the M7. Currently, I am following this open source guide to run bare-metal on the A7 and it seems to work...

mkurtz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32MP1 ETH_PHY_INTN

Hello! I am developing a custom board based on STM32MP151C MPU (TFBGA 361pins) with a RMII Ethernet PHY, and I have a simple question regarding to the PHY interrupt signal -sorry if this is a duplicated question, I haven't found a related topic in th...

jmglez by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does STM32 MP157D-DK1 support DAC

I am trying to interface DAC for the STM32 MP157D-DK1 board I have. I am just curious does the board even support DAC. I dont see any mention of that in the datasheet. That is the only option that I can select when I do DAC Enable for M4 Cube in cube...

Screenshot from 2024-04-16 10-12-25.png
meme002 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

WpeWebkit GPU performance issues

Hello,we have product based on a STM32MP157 running Linux. The distribution is based on Yocto kirkstone and we are using a 6.1.82 Kernel. For the MP1s' GPU we use the open source entaviv driver that ships with this kernel. The device has a graphical ...

hmmtr by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux 6.1 does not get ethaddr from u-boot env

Hi,we've upgraded our build from 5.15 to 6.1 and now the OS does not get the mac address set in uboot environment through a script. If i check the environment i can correctly see the ethaddr set via printenv. Is there something i can do in kernel con...

GCici by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos