cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor peripheral registers view missing ?

Peeters.Bram
Senior

Hi,

I am trying out the cubeide coming from IAR. I am currently having a problem that some interrupt is occuring which goes to the default handler. Since all unmapped interrupt functions go to the same handler apparently CubeIDE shows an incorrect interrupt as entry point. So I am trying to figure out which interrupt is really occurring. I thought I would go to the register view and look op the nvic registers but it turns out that this register view is only showing some core registers and not the peripheral registers (stm32f7). Can I find them somewhere else ? Other suggestions ? Worst case, is there an (easy) way to add them myself ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peeters.Bram
Senior

Ok , apparently cubeid has a 'register view' for core registers, and a SFRs view for peripheral registers.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Peeters.Bram
Senior

Ok , apparently cubeid has a 'register view' for core registers, and a SFRs view for peripheral registers.

If your issue is solved please tag as answered ... will help community

What exactly does 'tag as answered' means. I do not immediately see a way to change the status of this question to solved or something.

LaurentL
ST Employee

Hi,

In STM32CubeIde v1.5.0, the core registers have been added with the peripheral registers in the same SFRs view.

Rgds,

Laurent

Hi Laurent,

I recently upgraded to 1.5.0, but the R0/R1/.... registers are still in a different view as the peripheral registers ?

Or what do you call core registers ?

I am working with a cortex M7

Regards

Bram

Hello,

In v1.5.0, the core registers have been added with peripheral registers, so now you can see the NVIC, MPU, Systick...registers in the same view.

The General registers have not been modified, all R0-Rx, SP, LR, PC and FPU regs are in this view.