cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a problem with STM32F098CC Datasheet ?

YAY.1
Senior

In STM32F098CC/RC/VC pin definitions

it is saying that PB4 has USART5_RX for LQFP48 but when i looked at PB4 AF's in Table 13. Alternate functions selected through GPIOA_AFR registers for port A , there is not USART5_RX

and AF4 is empty(even there is no "-").

STM32F098CC/RC/VC Datasheet

Table 12. STM32F098CC/RC/VC pin definitions (continued) page 40

Table 14. Alternate functions selected through GPIOB_AFR registers for port B page 43

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @YAY.1​ ,

Thank you for your reported issue and contribution.

I raised this typo internally for correction and adding USART5_RX in the AF4 for PB4.

Thank you @Community member​  again for the continued feedback and for helping us improve our products.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The 'F098 is the same chip than the 'F091, so it's unexpected that a relatively "normal" pin would have different functionality.

@Imen DAHMEN​  , this sounds like a genuine datasheet bug - can you please have a look at it?

Thanks,

Jan

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @YAY.1​ ,

Thank you for your reported issue and contribution.

I raised this typo internally for correction and adding USART5_RX in the AF4 for PB4.

Thank you @Community member​  again for the continued feedback and for helping us improve our products.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

And thank you, @Imen DAHMEN​ , for taking care of these issues.

Jan

YAY.1
Senior

Thank you everyone to help.